Understanding that every business is different, the member firms of WWA provide accounting support for a range of business structures, sizes and reporting requirements.
How it works…
The WWA member firms, in conjunction with you, provide specific advice and services tailored to your needs. Services available through the member firms of WWA include the development of systems to support your specific needs with accounting services including preparation and advice on:
- financial statements to comply with legal requirements
- monthly or quarterly management accounts preparation
- taxation and statutory report accounts
- concise reporting financial accounts
- interim accounts for planning
- special purpose accounts
- investigating accounting reports
- business turnarounds
Whatever your specific needs, our member firms will help to determine the appropriate levels of disclosure, ensuring statutory reporting requirements are met and users of your accounts can easily understand business compliance, performance and achievements.