Australasia's constantly changing tax environment creates new opportunities and challenges for private individuals and businesses alike.
Keeping up with these tax changes is time consuming, and can place a heavy burden on your resources. WWA member firms can help you manage these effectively and efficiently.
How it works
Our member firms work closely with clients to assist them in dealing with the challenges they face in managing their tax affairs.
Corporate and International Tax
- Corporate tax management
- Corporate tax consulting
- Tax consolidations advice
- Inbound and outbound investments
- Corporate reconstructions
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Due diligence reviews of tax compliance
- Executive taxation
- Employment taxes
- Salary packaging
- Expatriate tax services
- Employee shares schemes
- Inbound and outbound expatriate matters
- Trust and estate matters
- goods and services tax (GST)
- land taxes
- stamp duty
- The tax teams of our members advise on the implications of indirect taxes on business operations and property and commercial transactions. They also provide planning advice and compliance services.
Our member firms can advise you on the GST treatment of business activities, sales, purchases and other transactions, to not only meet your GST obligations but also manage your cash-flow
The following services are provided by our member firms to support your business operations and ensure you meet your reporting obligations
- Income tax returns
- Australasian Taxation Office audits and investigations
- Indirect Tax Compliance services
- BAS and IAS returns and reviews
- Fringe Benefits Tax returns
- Withholding Taxes obligations compliance Payroll tax
- Payroll tax obligations and reporting
- Tax obligation of non-resident entities and individuals
Indirect Tax Compliance
The WWA member firms can provide cost effective services to ensure all indirect tax compliance obligations are met and all reporting completed on time.