Specialist business services for medical and allied health sector professionals
Take advantage of over 30 years of experience in providing specialised financial, accounting and valuation services to pharmacists and other health sector professionals. Offering a holistic approach, you can also tap into Walker Wayland Health for personalised, qualified and trusted financial advice, succession planning, acquisition advice and business improvement strategies.
Whether you own or are buying a pharmacy, surgery, dental practice, physiotherapy, medical practice or other health professional practice, reviewing your business performance or considering selling your business, you need an advisor that understands the unique nature of health industry professionals.
Services to veterinarians
We are much more than accountants to our veterinary clients. We act as advisors, involved with their businesses beyond preparing and lodgement of the usual BAS, tax returns, FBTs and other statutory requirements.
We provide structure advice before a client sets up or buys an existing practice. We undertake due diligence to ensure that there are no unwelcome surprises when purchasing a business.
We are also specialists in valuation of veterinary businesses as part of our skills throughout the health industry. As members of the health industry business valuation panels of all major banks, our valuations are accepted by these banks. This means that clients who need funding are able to utilise our valuation reports in their loan applications.
View WWA’s listing on the vet suppliers directory here.
Our specialist services include:
- VALUATIONS – providing you with comprehensive and efficient valuation and due diligence services.
- STRATEGIC PLANNING – assisting you to form a vision of what you want to achieve and the strategies that need to be employed to realise that vision.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT – including financial analysis, profit improvement planning, cashflow planning and analysis, business value improvement planning and business financial management training.
- BUSINESS BENCHMARKING – compares your business performance with other like businesses.
- SERVICE PACKAGING – helps with bookkeeping and payroll as well as referral to lawyers, financial planners, estate planners and other specialists.
- ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS ADVICE – including cloud-based accounting software such as Xero.
- FIXED-PRICE AGREEMENTS – an annual packaged service for clients who prefer the monthly retainer structure.
Local health specialists:
BRISBANE | Karen Mortimore | 07 3490 9970
MELBOURNE | Michael Sojka | 03 9690 7299
PERTH |John Dorazio | 08 9364 9988
SYDNEY | Michael Walker | 02 9951 5400